Friday, June 5, 2009

Happy World Ocean Day!


Today I watched a webcast of Julie Packard (Monterey Bay Aquarium founder and Executive Director) and Alton Brown (from the Food Network) about conservation and eating seafood in general. They kept mentioning the Seafood Watch program so I finally looked it up online. This is a wonderful resource! They have info. for all the areas of the U.S. Print it out and carry it with you so you'll know what seafood to eat. I'm excited to take this with me next time I eat sushi.

Seafood Watch

1 comment:

  1. Kewl, I didn't know there was a world ocean day! I am the perfect seafood conservationist. I don't eat seafood (can't stand it) lol. I might have to print one out for Matt though!

    ReplyDelete

 

Marc & Ing | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates