Thursday, June 4, 2009

Welcome to our blog!

Ok, here it finally is, a blog from both of us.

This week has been tiring to say the least. We're both happy tomorrow is Friday, and luckily we only have one kid each to see (mine is in the morning, Marc's in the afternoon). I've stayed up late these past few days and it's finally caught up with me. Marc is cursing his school for changing the financial aid due date at the last minute and then enforcing late fees. So tonight we're grumpy together, but at least not AT each other.

I am tired now so I'm off to take a bath. I might fall asleep so I'll have Marc come kiss me every 5 minutes to keep me awake.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Marc & Ing | Creative Commons Attribution- Noncommercial License | Dandy Dandilion Designed by Simply Fabulous Blogger Templates